We are currently recruiting for a new Interim Capital and Treasury Accountant vacancy for a Local Government Organisation within the East Midlands
They are looking for someone to manage the day to day Treasury function for the Council along with providing financial management on Capital Projects
- Manage the council’s treasury management function day to day to minimise payment of interest and maximise investment return
- Prepare reports to a variety of stakeholders, explaining technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Coordinate and oversee the financial management of the council’s capital programmes
- Provide in-depth advice on the full budget lifecycle for Capital and Treasury Accounting
- Act on behalf of the council in respect of all insurance matters including arrangements for ensuring adequate cover is in place, timely administration of claims and contract procurement and management.
- Support key projects with the provision of financial advice
Duration: 6 months’ initial
Rate: The client will consider CV’s dependant on experience so if the role is off interest please get in touch to discuss
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Bella Thornton or Hannah Fritz-lewis on the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team