Recruitment Agency reference: 6966550
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Caretaker to work across large office buildings based in Huntingdon for a two month temporary contract.
Your duties will include:
- Act as a key holder for large commercial properties
- Carry out general basic maintenance and minor repairs as required including minor decoration, changing light bulbs, reading meters, adjusting time switches, lock changes and fittings in communal areas, ensuring safe working practices are followed at all times
- Attend quickly and effectively to emergencies as required during the working day
- Ensure that all inside and outside areas such as corridors, communal areas and toilets are kept clean and tidy and safe from any obstructions
- Keep all equipment clean and serviceable and report any need for maintenance as soon as the need is apparent
- Responsible for general site security and car park, reporting repairs and maintenance issues
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working as a Caretaker previously
- Being First Aid Trained will be advantageous although is not essential
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.