Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Cashier position at large London based Public Sector organisation. This is a temporary role and is paying between £15 – £16 per hour commensurate with experience.
- Receipting and banking of income
- Administration of petty cash floats
- Administration of the Hospital Travel Cost Scheme
- Safe custody of patient’s property/valuables
- To ensure that a formal handover of safe keys and contents occurs for planned and unplanned leave
- To support the Chief Cashier with the annual travel loan tickets
- Collection & Counting of cash from other departments e.g. Car Parking, Pharmacy & Ultrasound, and reconciling the pharmacy promise to pay notes
- To manage in conjunction with the Financial Accounts Officer (Technical) a register of all accounts within the Balance Sheet, ensuring accurate reconciliations, achieving the required deadlines and acting as a point of contact for colleagues.
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to develop their career within Finance and especially within Cashiering. The successful candidates MUST have Cashiering experience.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andrew Quinn or Chloe de Speville on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to email@example.com