Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Category Manager - Construction
Based in: London
Length of contract: 3 months potentially ongoing
Start Date: Early July 2020
A London Borough is in need of an experienced Category Manager, with notable experience in construction and regeneration within a local authority setting.
Summary of role;
- Hold responsibility of a £140million portfolio encompassing projects within construction, regeneration and new builds
- Manage the category priorities in both planned and reactive projects to deliver the councils regeneration objectives
- Manage and deliver on COVID19 related response pieces, for example in school settings to support social distancing priorities
- Work with stakeholders to a senior level across the organisation and third parties
- Oversee procurement and tendering activities, including the use of a new bidding system
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise communications to a range of stakeholders
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information, please contact
Niki Holdich, Zack Hamouda, Nicola Gradon, Ellie Pack, Rula Tripolitaki on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.