CHC Assessor (Adults)
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS CCG based in the South East on a requirement for a highly motivated and knowledgeable CHC Assessor. Available to as soon as possible on an interim basis.
The CHC Assessor will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality assessments and re-assessments for acute hospitals, nursing homes and community care to ensure the full application of the NHS National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare
- Determine eligibility for NHS Continuing Healthcare
- Working with professionals to provide leadership and education around the National Framework for Continuing Health Care guidance
- Writing informative reports that outline progression and forward planning of department
It is essential that the candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a variety of complex and competing demands
- Have an ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can call on 020 7557 7667.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.