CHC Commissioning Manager
£350 Daily *INSIDE IR35*
Location: working from home initially
The role will lead the CCG’s strategic commissioning arrangements for NHS Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Care, in respect of policy, strategy, and commissioning of care services.
- To Lead the commissioning of NHS Continuing Healthcare Services for Adults services across the borough
- Directly manage the CCG Continuing Healthcare Commissioning team
- Lead on the management of the CHC Discharge to Assess scheme, ensuring weekly interface with the local acute trusts, the community CHC Assessment team and local authority
- Act as the lead panel member for the borough at the CHC Commissioning Review group, leading on STP wide projects which support the delivery of the CHC collaborative QIPP across the Integrated care footprint
- To be responsible for ensuring that robust continuing healthcare assessment and reassessment processes are in place across all the client groups
- CCG commissioning lead at the NHS England Continuing Healthcare Independent Review panel
- lead on the implementation of the Personal Health Budgets for individuals deemed eligible for NHS Continuing Healthcare in line with Department of Health guidance
The candidate must:
- Have prior knowledge and understanding of the national set CHC framework and guidelines
- Have worked to an 8a commissioning level
- Possess an understanding of the way the clinical CHC nurses operate
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to Sarah on email@example.com and call Abi Brown on 020 7557 7667.