Chief Electronics Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: JHJ6708760
Location: South East
A position has arisen for a Chief Electronics Engineer within a leading aerospace organisation in the South East. .
Your duties will include:
- Develop technology roadmap, define research work packages and oversee execution
- Support alignment of roadmaps with those of clients; conducting client visits, presentations and general business development
- Defining requirements in terms of skills and capacity in alignment with the roadmap
- Driving development of the team’s capabilities via new tools acquisition, developing staff and processes
- Providing oversight and governance on technical matters within the portfolio and signing off estimates and plans
- Implementing design review practice according with life cycle management project governance
- Providing level 1 signatory for Airworthiness Approvals
The successful candidate:
- Previously managed a discipline engineering team
- Ability to lead and implement change in practices and processes, proven with measures of performance
- Excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills
- Degree in an engineering discipline (with demonstrable proficiencies in CAD, documentation and electronics knowledge)
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie John on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.