Citizen and Consumer Protection Officer (Environmental Health) x4
Local Authority – West Midlands
Remote working from home with the ability to attend council offices when required
We are currently working with a local government organisation based in the West Midlands who are seeking the support of experience Environmental Health Officers to support them with their ‘Test & Trace’ function.
You will ideally need to have recent experience with test and trace activities and/or COVID risk assessments providing advice to businesses.
The job will entail dealing with routine enquires on the COVID-19 line; giving advice to businesses, schools, members of the public on the current Government guidance and reviewing business risk assessments.
- Previous experience dealing with Infectious disease investigation & control
- A detailed understanding of relevant health & safety and COVID 19 legislation and current Government COVID-19 guidance is essential
- To have a background working within health & safety
- Ability to visit domestic and/or business locations as needed – so having access to your own vehicle will be essential
- Qualifications in Environmental Health
Duration: 6 months on-going
Rate: negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Hours: Full time with the requirement to work weekends
IR35 status: inside
If you are looking for work right now and meet the above criteria then for more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV tothe Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team