Venn Group is recruiting for a Civil Engineer to work on a large Rail project based in Liverpool
As the successful candidate you will have experience in the below:
- Responsible for line side civils
- UTX’s and URX’s
- Dealing with troughing gangs
- Setting out co-ordinates and levels
- Responsible for working out bearings and distance
Essential skills / qualifications:
Desirable skills / qualifications:
- Able to coach, influence and develop others
- Knowledge of design requirements, processes and techniques
It is essential that the successful candidate have a full UK driving licence and access to their own transport.
To find out more about this role or to apply then please call Alex Tresnan or George Hornby on 0161 830 1830. Alternatively please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.