Our client is an extremely successful regional law firm with offices located throughout Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. They are looking to recruit a talented Senior Civil Litigator to join their highly regarded team.
The firm has gone from strength to strength, fulfilling its growth strategy in recent years. As such, it requires an experienced Civil Litigator with a minimum of four years PQE experience. The successful candidate will manage a caseload of varied contentious matters to include:
- Professional negligence claims
- Property disputes
- Inheritance matters
- Contract disputes
You will be working with two legal executives and will be responsible for supervising their work. Ongoing development of the firms’ civil litigation offering is expected.
The essential skills are outlined below:
- A technically strong litigation solicitor of around 4 years PQE working within Civil Litigation
- Advocacy experience
- Excellent commitment to client care
- Experience in civil litigation matters
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will be an excellent communicator
Applications from strong candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered. Our client can offer competitive salaries in line with experience and this is open to discussion on application.
If you would like more information on this opportunity, please apply online or please contact Hannah Davies at Venn Group for a confidential discussion or InMail Hannah via LinkedIn.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. PQE ranges provided serve as guideline only.