Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Client Accountant on behalf of reputable property organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
Our client is looking for an experienced Client Accountant to hit the ground running in a fast paced property company. The successful candidate must be ambitious and searching for a progressive role whereby they can learn and grow to advance their career.
Main duties will include:
- Collating service charge budgets
- Posting service charge income and expenditure accruals
- Monitoring service charge recovery and explaining shortfalls
- Liaising with key clients and responding to queries
- Ensuring compliance with RICS and service charge reconciliations
Profit and Loss
- Reviewing all operational income and expenditure
- Posting property prepayments (insurance, rates etc)
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
If you’re an experienced Client Accountant looking for your next opportunity, please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for Tom Bailey or Luke Grant for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.