Clinical Governance and Risk Lead
Venn Group are currently working with a Healthcare organisation based in London who are requiring a highly motivated and experienced Clinical Governance and Risk Lead who is available as soon as possible on an permanent basis.
The Clinical Governance and Risk Lead will be responsible for:
- Delivering a strong Clinical Governance Framework and Risk Management strategy
- Organising a responsive reporting and monitoring framework throughout the hospital
- Assisting in the development of procedures and methods to aid the management of clinical risk
- Leading the Hospital Clinical Governance and compliance within the Hospital
- Continuing an overview of compliance with CQC principles in all departments
- Monitoring and organise investigations of adverse events arising within the hospital
- Contributing in clinical audit to support evidence based practice
- Assisting in the progress and broadcasting of patient safety related information across all levels of the Hospital
- Engaging with co-workers across the Hospital in relation to policy management
- Developing own knowledge, training and assist others to advance
- Working to help encourage a culture that keenly improves clinical safety and quality
- Screening consultant information and organise reports to detect trends and support the practising review process
It is essential that the candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Able to work with senior managers and clinical teams
- Broad understanding of Clinical Governance and Risk
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Be able to use full range of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Health systems such as Datix and SAP
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to – email@example.com Alternatively you can call Sandra on 020 7557 7667.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.