A superb opportunity has arisen for Locum Litigation Lawyer (Personal Injury – Clinical Negligence) to join a large public sector body in South Wales on a remote working basis.
This assignment is initially 4 months and can pay up to £40 per hour via an umbrella company dependent on experience. This assignment would start in December 2020.
The generic duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivering advice regarding management of claims, including defence and settlement proceedings where necessary
- High level and fast paced litigation
- Drafting pre-action formal documents and Court documents
- Providing representation at formal legal proceedings including undertaking advocacy at Court and attending inquests as required
- Ensuring that claims are defended utilising a solid understanding of duty, causation and breach
- Updating the case management system to accurately reflect case progress
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Claims Handlers, Court Officers and Healthcare professionals
- Identifying risk management issues
- Assisting with personal injury and employers liability matters as required
The successful candidate will be qualified to Solicitor level and have previous working experience of managing a clinical negligence caseload or alternatively litigation within personal injury – with a solid understating of breach, causation and duty.
For further information, please contact Michael Attwood or Lauren Watts on 0117 930 8760or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business