Recruitment Agency reference: 6615440
A position has arisen for a CMM Progammer within a leading first tier supllier to the automotive industry. This is a permanent role working with the quality team in a senior capcity. It is paying between £35,000 - 40,000 per annum depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have experience in CMM Programming, and have used the system Wenzel.
Your duties will include:
- Able to write CNC based CMM programmes
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of engineering
- Be able to write programmes from drawings
- Demonstrate a good understanding of geometric tolerance and CAD based measurements
- Conduct SPC capability studies
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working in a CMM programming role
- Experience within a manufacturing (preferably automotive) environment
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Tom Good on 0121 616 0660 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.