An opening has arisen for a CNC Machinist to start with a large manufacturer in the Worcestershite area. The ideal candidate will have an industrial CNC Machining background and will possess experience as a programmer/setter and operator.
Looking for an immediate start, day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide support to the manufacturing engineer in the machine shop
- Support for the production manager / planner within the machine shop
- Programme and operate CNC machinary
- Help to produce workflow plans
- Support junior staff members
In order to be successful for the role, the candidate must have:
Experience of CNC programming using Fanuc
Experience of working on CNC currently we have Haas, Doosan, Ledwell and a Bridgeport setting / tooling etc
Experience of also milling, drilling, lathework
5s / lean would be beneficial but not critical
Supervisory experience would also be beneficial
Venn Group are acting as an employment agency and an employment business for this position.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.