CNC Offline Programmer/Operator required
Hourly rate: £15-£17 per hour
A busy machine shop based in Birmingham is looking to take on an additional CNC Offline Programmer to start ASAP.
Day to day duties include:
- Responsible for offline programming various engineering parts using EdgeCam
- Using CNC machining centres (Mikron) and manual machines to perform operational functions
- Manufacturing a small variety of small components
- Working in accordance with quality standards IATF16949/ISO9001
- Ensuring deadlines are adhered to by managing time effectively
- Working with Solidworks, Edgecam and AutoCad
- Adhering to health and safety procedures and policies at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous SolidWorks, Edgecam or AutoCad
- Programming ability
- Experience using Heidenhain control
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience using Wire Eroder’s and Spark Eroder’s
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Henry McGovern or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.