Combat Systems Engineer
£38,000 per annum
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Combat Systems Engineer to work within a leading defence organisation based in the Bristol area.
Duties to include:
- Developing the Combat Systems Engineering Tool (CSET) assisted by a Data Management Engineer, for whom there will be Line Management responsibility
- Producing and maintaining C-DOCS, as well as maintaining appropriate documentation and records in all assigned areas of work
- Providing advice and recommendations for making improvements to CSET
- The provision of Technical Engineering Support to the Combat Systems Group
- A naval or maritime background
- Experience working on naval combat systems, preferably in the submarine environment
- Good written English suitable for technical authoring and publishing
- Experience of working to ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Database design and management knowledge
- Coding - Java, VBA & HTML
- MOD working practices
- Engineering Design Change
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Lee Kelly on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.