Interim Commercial Manager
Venn Group is working with a public sector organisation to recruit for an Interim Commercial Manager to lead on procurement for a variety of major and minor projects to improve service provision and efficiency. This role will be a 6 month contract based in Bristol and paying up to £450 per day ltd. umbrella, inside IR35.
- Evidence of ability to overcome obstacles during procurement processes in order to achieve results
- Innovative approach to problem solving through negotiation and stakeholder engagement
- Significant experience of operating within OJEU legislation and guidelines
- Ability to operate at all points in the full commissioning cycle, including contract management and purchasing
- Strong hands on commercial capability
- Experience of working in procurement with a public sector organisation
- Provide a procurement support function to an extremely large IT division
- Carrying out autonomous procurement processes for a variety of major and minor projects
- Working with procurement and contract management teams to achieve performance-based targets and project deadlines
- Having responsibility for both strategic development and operational execution of procurement processes
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-moving environment with a variety of people on projects that will have significant impact on services in the local community.
To apply for this position, please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.