A position has arisen for a Property Locum within a local authority located in Dorset. This is an exciting new role that is offered on a 3-month interim basis, which is paying between £35-£40 per hour depending on experience (inside IR35). The right candidate will also have some flexibility with homeworking after an initial period.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage legal work relating to land and property notices, orders and agreements, debt recovery, including matters of major importance
- To undertake as required legal work on behalf of the Council
- Represent the Council as required in legal proceedings, negotiations and generally in its relations with outside bodies and the public
- If required, attend committees of the Council from time to time and advice upon legal issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the relevant legal issues and legal practice management matters
- There is a back log of work that needs to be addressed, including a few Academy conversions, Local Authority Buildings and some council farms.
- The ability to work autonomously and confidently
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role or are interested in finding out more, then please do not hesitate to give Alice Hughes or Lauren Watts a call on 0117 930 8760, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.