Dynamic practice seeks a Commercial Property Paralegal due to on-going growth. This position could lead to a training contract after 6-12 months and so would be ideally suited to an ambitious Paralegal looking for progression.
You will work closely alongside a respected Senior Partner and gain exposure to high profile, high quality work. The firm provides excellent in-house training and opportunities to take on early responsibility.
This role would see you assisting on a broad range of commercial property matters with a focus on development work for a range of local and national clients.
A starting salary of £19,000 is on offer, which would then increase as you progress. Full details of projected earning potential at this firm can be discussed upon application.
The essential and desirable candidate criteria are outlined below:
- 2:1 degree from a Russell Group University
- A genuine interest in commercial property
- The ability to learn quickly and grasp complex technical concepts
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Experience gained as a Paralegal working in a commercial property team
- Experience dealing with secured lending
For more information, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Nik Stoate on 0121 616 0681 for a confidential discussion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.