Commissioning Manager - Learning Disabilities
Vacancy Ref: 6974070
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Commissioning Manager specialising in Learning Disabilities. The purpose of the role is to ensure commissioned services are delivered to meet the priorities for improving the health and well-being of vulnerable adults and young people in transition to adulthood.
Location: South West
Duration: 3-4 months
Rate: £500/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Supporting the Head of Strategic Commissioning – Disabilities in a strategic review of accommodation for adults with learning disabilities
- Project managing the start of a longer term programme to reduce the councils reliance on residential care for people with learning disabilities, mental health and autism as part of the Council’s Adult Social Care Strategy
- Working with key partners, including the NHS, to identify local service development and opportunities for joint working
- Contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of service commissioning plans to deliver the Council’s strategic objectives, which are effective, and customer focused
- Significant experience of adult social care commissioning including expertise in a number of specialist areas
- Experience of developing service user and stakeholder involvement in the commissioning and delivery of services to implement and deliver strategic service outcomes
- Knowledge of current relevant legislation and statutory duties, responsibilities and best practice in relation to the commissioning and contracting of Adult Services
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.