Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Communications Support Officer on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation based in Coventry.
This is an interim opportunity for 2 months, offering an hourly rate of £9.30 inclusive of holiday pay.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a frontline help desk support to support and deal with enquiries from customers
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, taking calls in a friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Responding to emails from members of the public
- Logging all calls and emails in the CRM system, maintain databases as required
- Dealing with difficult customers in a positive and pleasant manner
- You must be able to demonstrate an ability to deal with difficult customers in an efficient and pleasant manner
- You must have an enthusiastic and approachable telephone manner
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact Hannah Dunlop or Celia Jarvis on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion