An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Complaints Administrator to join an established team at a large Public Sector organisation in Warwickshire, on a temporary basis.
The position will be for duration of 6-8 weeks and is ideally to start ASAP.
Duties will include:
- Providing admin support for the complaints team
- Managing two inboxes for the team via Microsoft Outlook
- Conducting initial assessment of the complaints, and assessing whether they should be escalated to a Complaints Handler
- Identifying whether further information is required regarding the complaint
- Delivering regular stats reports via Microsoft Excel
The position is offered at a rate of £10-20 per hour dependant on experience.
The position would be suited to someone who possesses experience of public sector complaints work such as that gained within the NHS. However, candidates with significant experience from other backgrounds would also be considered.
To apply for this position, please contact Lauren Watts or Philippa Turner at Venn Group on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to achieve the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.