Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for a Complaints Lead to join the team immediately.
The Complaints Lead will be responsible for:
- Responding to compliments, complaints and concerns
- Day to day operational management of the Complaints service
- Act as a facilitator in relation to concerns and comments of patients, clients, their cases and relatives to Trust services and negotiating solutions
- To act as the first point of contact for persons wishing to raise a complaint
- Liaise with clinical and non-clinical staff through-out the trust
It is essential that Complaints Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a busy Complaints department
- Strong NHS background
- Involvement of working in a pressurised environment to tight time scales
- The ability to analyse problems and identify solutions
Duration: 3 months initially
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Curtis Westley or Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.