Temporary Compliance Administrator Role
Recruitment Agency Reference: SEA - 6742710
A position has arisen for a Compliance Administrator within a leading Contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on 3 month ongoing temporary basis. It is paying between £8 and £10 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience in Administration
Your duties will include:
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Compliance team.
- Assist the Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager in ensuring the Association remains fully compliant with all statutory obligations – in respect of Asbestos, Lifts, Legionella, Fire Safety, Electrical and other compliance areas
- To produce programmes of visits and to liaise with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure statutory checks are completed in a timely manner and before their due date
- Checking statutory records for accuracy and logging any defects or actions, as required.
- Run regular reconciliation reports to ensure all properties are included on service programmes and all components are updated on required systems.
- To raise orders for works, process the administration of contractor invoices and payment requests.
- Liaising with contractors with regards to delivery and completion of works
- To update and interpret information retained within the Association’s asset management databases.
- To assist with the tendering of small work projects
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience working within social housing
- Dealing with high volume of calls
- Experience in Administration
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.