Our client, a NHS Trust based in Lancashire is looking for a compliance Officer.
It is essential that the successful candidate has NHS experience and an understanding of HTM’s.
The duties will include:
- Managing the performance of legislation and guidance relating to Legionella, lifts, pressure vessels, medical gases, electricity, control of asbestos, health and safety, decontamination, EBME, ventilation and permit to work
- Establish the current level of compliance against the HTM standards for acute and non acute properties
- Implement a robust method of recording compliance and identify relevant software
- Develop, monitor and manage the departmental risk register and help the Facilities senior management team to effectively manage risk
- Produce a final report in sufficient detail to enable a recovery plan to be implemented covering non-compliance with statutory, mandatory and best practice guidance
A successful candidate will need a DBS check from the 2 last years and ideally have a full driving licence.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ryan Rainey or Chris Coyne on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.