Contract Character Animator
Recruitment Agency reference: 6745950
A position has arisen for a Character Animator, within a Marketing Agency based in London, with some remote working opportunities. We are recruiting for a Character Animator to use an existing model to animate for a video game for a retail client. The successful candidate must be a proficient user of Cinema 4D.
Your duties will include:
- Using an existing 2D platform model and animating characters using 3D graphics
- Creating a series of animations
- Collaborating with Developers, Designers and Creative Leads
- Additional lighting and rigger work when required
- Rendering characters for use in a video game
The successful candidate should have:
- Extensive C4D experience
- Ability to work from previous files started by another agency
- A creative flare to bring life to graphics and animate loveable characters
- Ability to animate, rig and render characters
- Previous experience in adding additional lighting
- Previous experience in creating series of animations
Desirable Skills include:
- Additional C4D plugin experience
- Previous experience using Raytrace as a rendering technique
This would be an ideal role for an experienced 3D Generalist that can create lovable and engaging characters.
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology/creative jobs, please contact Nicole in the Reading Digital Recruitment team on 0118 207 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.