Temporary Contract Surveyor
Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6755040
We are keen to speak with experienced Surveyors for an exciting contract with a well known Council in the South Wales area. This is a key role packaging the works to be procured and providing industry knowledge. The pay rate for this is £18.00 - £23.00 per hour for a temporary period of six months.
Your duties will include:
- Main responsibilities will be the packaging of works to be procured
- Write tender specifications and scopes of work for tender of the proposed work, following financial standing order in the procurement process
- Regularly monitor the progress, performance and productivity of the investment projects and address these issues with contractors or individuals to ensure the highest standards of performance and value or money
- Engage sub-contractors, suppliers and specialist contractors to complete associated works where required, raising goods orders as necessary
- Monitor productivity and performance and ensure compliance with financial and service targets
- Provide verbal and written reports/updates on performance as required in respect of these areas on a regular basis
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Building, construction, civil or structural engineering experience
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.