Contracts Lawyer & Company Secretary
Our client, an innovative and forward-thinking Local Authority based in Essex, are currently recruiting for a Contracts Lawyer, also with experience working as a company secretary.
The role requires:
- Sound knowledge and experience of public procurement law, local governance and public law issues
- Experience of advising on a range of public procurement matters and contracts including works, services, supply etc
- Exposure to complex corporate procurements and development work is welcome
- Awareness of state aid, TUPE issues and working with arm’s length companies in the public sector is desirable
- Maximum rates offered for experienced Contracts Lawyers who are dual qualified as Company Secretaries
The post will be on going on a full-time basis and the client is able to offer flexible home working options.
It is essential that applicants are either a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive.
This is a great opportunity for a lawyer to expand their current knowledge and learn the clients nationally recognised and awarded legal processes.
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7557 7667 and ask for Leah Holder.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.