Technical Sales Engineer Urgently Required
Contract length: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 - £40,000.00
An opening has arisen for an Technical Sales Engineer to start with a specialist control electronics manufacturer for the motorsport, autonomous and special vehicle industry. The successful candidate will be multi-disciplined engineer, ideally with calibration experience and preferably having worked in motorsport.
Day to day duties include:
- Assisting customers in the selection of best products
- Providing advice on setup, installation and calibration on customer sites and at race events
- Travelling to customer sites and helping setup systems
- De-bugging electrical systems
- Conducting electrical fault finding and inspecting
- Working on control systems for clutch and gear shifts
- Calibrating and bench testing products
- Working with pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Degree educated in motorsport, mechanical, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of CAN networks and CAN messaging structures
- Control systems calibration experience
- Experience de-bugging electrical systems
- Commercial awareness
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or Tom Good on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.