Job Title: Corporate Commercial Senior Lawyer
Job reference: CLD/6967120
Job description: We are working on an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Commercial Senior Lawyer to join an award winning firm in Manchester.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering legal support across a wide range of corporate and commercial matters including drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts
- Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients’ enquiries whilst managing their expectations
- Gaining an understanding of the clients’ requirements and how to achieve their needs
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Actively working to convert an enquiry into a new matter
- Ensuring proper file management, that all time recording is accurate and billing is completed to agreed timescales
- Involvement in practice development, not only for the Corporate Commercial department, but also for the other legal services offered by the firm
- Maintaining confidentiality in line with the company’s policies and procedures; including dealing with confidential documents
- Keeping abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carry out legal research
- Promoting and complying with legislation and policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others
- Identifying and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs
Applications are welcome from 8 – 10 years PQE Solicitors, Legal Executives or Lawyers, looking for a new and exciting challenge. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and proven corporate experience.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Charlotte Dickinson on email@example.com or 0161 830 1830. or 0161 830 1830 .
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Charlotte Dickinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 830 1830 . or 0161 830 1830 .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.