Corporate Paralegal / Legal Executive - Could lead to Training Contract
Warwickshire, Competitive Salary
Well respected firm seeks a Corporate Paralegal due to on-going growth. This position could lead to a training contract after 12-18 months and so would be ideally suited to an ambitious Paralegal looking for progression.
You will work closely alongside a respected Senior Partner and gain exposure to high profile, high quality work.
This role would see you assisting on a broad range of corporate and company commercial matters acting for a range of local and national clients. The work will include business acquisitions and disposals, company restructuring, shareholder matters and contract negotiations.
The essential and desirable candidate criteria are outlined below:
- A solid grounding in corporate and commercial law
- A minimum of one years’ work experience in a commercial legal discipline
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with experience working in a corporate team
- Excellent academic background
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nik Stoate on 0121 616 0681 for a confidential discussion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.