Credit Controller Administrator
Vacancy Reference: 6789560
Hourly Rate: £8 - 12 depending on experience
Length of Contract: 5-6 months
A position has arisen for a Credit Control Administrator within a University based in North London.
Your duties will include:
- To act as a first point of contact for prompt query resolution in relation to student debtor accounts, liaising with other internal departments as necessary to correct any erroneous entries and minimise the debt outstanding period.
- To actively chase debt by liaising with students over the phone and by conducting face to face interviews.
- To assess student financial circumstances with a view to make recommendations for non-standard instalment plans in line with University policies and procedures
- To support the student tuition fee and accommodation fee refund process Resolve student queries in relation to Student debtor accounts
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner (Essential)
- Be an intermediate user of Excel
- Have experience of working in a student environment or customer service skills
- Have credit control experience
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Louis Pearson or Alethea Platt on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.