A market leading client of ours based in Wythenshawe are seeking a permanent Credit Control Clerk to join the growing business on a permanent basis. The organisation are making regular acquisitions thus making it an exiting time to join, hard work will be rewarded with progression routes and future pay reviews.
- Collect due and overdue debts, regular contact with customer by phone and email
- Reduce debtor days and percentage of overdues
- Credit check new customers, monitor credit limits
- Produce monthly debtor statements
- Identify potential bad debts and escalate to the Credit Control Manager
- Maintain own portfolio of customer accounts, complete house keeping to ensure accurate data
- Place accounts on Stop where necessary to suspend goods/service
- Manage unallocated cash, work closely with cash allocation team
- Deal with and escalate customer queries, follow up with Ops for resolution
- Work with minimum supervision, be able to prioritise own workload
- Use initiative and strong decision making skills to achieve results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Work with the credit control manager to implement new processes and implement controls, make own recommendations
- Work under direction of and report to Credit Control Manager
- To assist with any ad hoc duties, including data analysis
- Previous Credit Control and/or Sales Ledger experience
- Strong and confident telephone manner
- Ability to make decisions being confident to uphold
- Able to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Ability to work under own initiative
To apply for this role please call Jonny Kerr or Tom Wilkinson on 0161 830 1830 and email your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.