We are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join a large business in Doncaster to cover a period of Maternity leave – the contract is expected to last in the region of 15 months.
Previous experience of Credit Control duties is essential as the successful candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running.
The main responsibilities of the position will include but are not limited to:
- Chasing outstanding debt via telephone, email and letter
- Responsibility for own ledger with around 250 live accounts – mixture of low value and high value debt
- Raise credit
- Process sales invoices
- Handled complex queries and resolve discrepancies
- Someone with experience working in a credit control department
- Someone who is comfortable speaking to people from different back grounds
-Experience objection handling
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Need to be able to start immediately or on longer than 1 weeks notice
Good communication skills, telephone manner and system skills are essential. If you feel you are right for this role please contact Stephen Foster or Felicity Underwood for immediate feedback and consideration on 0113 234 6400.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Venn Group is acting as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.