Venn Group is currently looking to recruit for a Credit Controller, working within a commercial company based in Central London. The salary on offer is £30,000-£33,000 and is an ideal position for an experienced candidate who is ready to hit the ground running.
- Manage a ledger of over £1.2m
- Ledger of clients will consist of a variety of different suppliers
- Deal with balances that have fallen behind set debtor day provisions
- Calculating and updating aged debtor reports
- Client account reconciliations
- Dealing with queries and query resolution with clients – for complex accounts that operate a special billing process
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 4 years credit control experience
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Ability to carry out routine office tasks with a strong focus on accuracy and quality, adhering to tight deadlines
- Be a team player whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail with ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Being adaptable and pro-active with a “Can Do” approach
- Able to prioritise and maintain self-control when working under pressure
Please be aware this is an office based role with no remote working at present so do not apply if you are not happy to commute to Central London.
If this is of interest, please email Tim Goggin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.