Credit Controller - Permanent – Up to £25k
North London – Ref: LLD
A position has arisen within an international travel company for a Credit Controller based in North London. This is a key role to supporting the growing business and is ideal for someone who has at least one/two years’ Credit Control experience.
Your duties will include:
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment within agreed terms
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Posting Supplier invoices
- Preparing Reports and chasing outstanding payments
- Helping in Accounts various duties – gathering information, data projects
- Phone Calls to Clients & Suppliers
- Credit Card reconciliations
The successful candidate will possess:
- Fluent in French & English
- Strong Excel skills (V-look ups & Pivot Tables)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in accounting
Due to the location of the office, there is no parking offered on site.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Lucinda Drummond or Charlotte Chambers on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.