Interim Dynamics CRM Project Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: 6699710
Venn Group are currently working with a Housing Association in the South West who are looking a PRINCE2 qualified Dynamics CRM Project Manager. This will be a key role assisting with the CRM roadmap and future functionality in aid of their digital transformation. This contract is for 3 – 6 months initially, paying up to £500 Ltd per day depending on experience.
You will have demonstrable recent experience of Microsoft CRM and working within true agile environments in large scale organisations, ideally in innovative and fast moving sectors.
- Have substantial experience in scoping, planning and delivering successful, high-profile projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and understanding of core functionality and additional modules
- You’ll be an inspirational leader who will work with a diverse project team, including technical, business and external partners to deliver results
- Maintain a detailed approach to documentation, communication and analysis
- A track record of building strong stakeholder relationships and managing expectations at all levels, both internal and external
- Ability to resolve problems, conflicts and manage demanding timescales with minimal impact to project delivery
- Managing change effectively while minimising risk to the group, alongside identifying, recording and delivering benefits from every project to the group
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Roadmap for future functionality
- Experience working within an agile environment with a shared Scrum Team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.