Customer Care Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a well known business located in South Leeds are urgently seeking accomplished candidate with previous administration and customer service experience to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Previous experience working in a similar role is essential and the ability to use all Microsoft Office packages is essential.
The key duties of the role are:
- Handle complex queries and complaints from customers and clients
- Provide quotes, estimations and process orders
- Provide general administrative support including word processing, filing, photocopying/scanning, research, mailings, meeting minute taking/typing up notes post meeting.
- Update key documents as and when required including team training plans, training logs, organisational chart, skills analysis
- Organise and confirm meetings with partners/clients/suppliers, checking attendees availability, including booking rooms/venues, parking spaces etc.
- Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquires to the total satisfaction in order to contribute to the team’s goal of improving service levels to be the best in the industry
- Accurate and regular order entry
- Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- General administration including the input of data and maintenance of spread sheets
- Keeping customers up to date
You will need:
- Previous experience in a Administrative/Customer focused role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good level of numeracy and computer literacy
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work to targets and deadlines. If you want to apply for the position please contact Stephen Foster on 0113 234 6400 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.