Our client, a leading Housing Association based in Greater Manchester is looking for a Customer Services Officer, on temporary bases.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a background in Housing.
The duties will include:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Working with the sheltered housing stock for the local authority
- Mainly dealing with rent arrears enquiries
- Setting up direct debits for payments over the phone
- Overseeing the full lettings process for new tenants
- Advertising void properties
- Shortlisting prospective tenants
- Completing phone interviews before selection (occasional face-to-face)
- Finishing up the administration on the sign up process
It is highly desirable that the successful candidate has experience on the QL system.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samantha Marshall or Mark Carney on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.