Nuclear Decommissioning Project Manager
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6903310
Due to extension with the department, a position has arisen for a Decommissioning Project Manager within a leading Defence Engineering organisation in Berkshire. This is a 6-month contract with a strong possibility of extension thereafter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with the client to develop a full understanding of their project requirements
- Working with engineers/planners to produce detailed decommissioning plans
- Overseeing ongoing decommissioning projects
- Stakeholder management
- Supporting operational management through financial planning, reporting and resourcing
Required candidate experience:
- Valid DV clearance
- Hold an APM Qualification
- Knowledge of Process Plant Equipment
- Full Project/Product Lifecycle Management
- Hold a relevant engineering degree/HND
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jonathan Knight on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.