Due to extension with the department, a position has arisen for a Decommissioning Works Supervisory Officer (WSO) within a leading nuclear services company in Berkshire. This is a 6 month ongoing contract with a strong possibility of extension thereafter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring work is undertaken in accordance with SSON
- Ensuring risk reports have been undertaken
- Leasing with project and engineering teams
- Ensuring SQFP are working on projects
Required candidate experience:
- Experience of working in Pressurised Breathing Air Suit Operations
- Hold a valid and transferable SC or DV clearance
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jonathan Knight on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.