Recruitment Agency Reference: 6929380
A position has arisen for a Demand Planner placed within a highly regarded packaging organisation company situated in Oxfordshire. This role takes responsibility for demand planning for a range of exciting products and interacting with suppliers across the works. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Your duties will include:
- Demand planning and maintaining stock levels for the company’s product ranges
- Dealing with a product range that consists of over 15,000 SKU’s
- Creating order schedules for key ranges allowing for far east suppliers individual production and shipping schedules
- Monitoring and identifying slow moving or obsolete lines for clearance or special offer
- Developing knowledge of all market sectors and customer types, in order to recognise and foresee demand in each area
- Working with senior management across multiple departments
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position within Stock Control/ Demand Planning
- Experience dealing with Far East suppliers and their relevant lead times
- Comfortable working with senior management across multiple departments to gather the information and the knowledge required to make fact based decisions about expected demand for stock
- Skills and experience with using Excel as well as SQL and WMS systems
This would be an ideal role for an organised, driven and motivated Stock Controller who is looking to develop new skills and progress in a career.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.