Permanent Deputy Care Manager Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a care organisation in the Flintshire area to recruit for a Deputy Care Manager position.
Your duties will include:
- Working in a care home that provides support for elderly complex needs service users
- Liaising with all healthcare professionals in a professional and competent manner
- Responding to family/representative’s requests or queries
- Completing Care plans & Risk Assessments
- Auditing daily log reports
- Auditing medicines and MAR sheets
- Assisting the Home Manager with the updating and implementing of policies and procedures in line with CIW & RISCA
- Preparation of staff rotas
- Assisting the Home Manager with staff supervisions
- Assisting the Home Manager to deal with all staff issues
- Drawing up action plans and implementing the actions within the service
- Keeping the office and filing systems in order
- Ensuring staff files are kept in line with inspection
- Ensuring Confidentiality is maintained
- Provide on call duties
The successful candidate must have all of the following in order to have their application considered for the role:
- DBS on the update service
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Have experience of working in a senior role in a care environment
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Dan Fowler on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.