Temporary Deputy Estates & Facilities Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: 6745310
A position has arisen for a Deputy Estates & Facilities Manager within a highly regarded NHS organisation. This is a key role supervising maintenance and facilities works for a six month temporary, ongoing placement.
The successful candidate will have previous experience supervising an estates/facilities team, preferably within a healthcare environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for supporting the Estates & Facilities Manager in delivering operational estates and facilities services within a healthcare environment
- Supervise electrical and mechanical works, ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out on time and within budget
- Maintain a close relationship with the Estates and Facilities teams and liaise with Managers on a regular basis
- Supervise two Administrators and ensure all works are logged onto the system correctly
- Provide support and advise regarding facilities services and ensure compliance documentation is up to date and in line with statutory requirements
- Ensure statutory Health & Safety at all times inclusive of environmental compliance
- Accurately diagnose faults and offer solutions
- Provide support and advise on building management issues
- Manage day to day building maintenance and statutory compliance by DLO and contract labour
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience supervising estates/facilities teams within a commercial environment
- Preferably be of electrical, mechanical or medical gas bias
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.