Desktop Support Engineer – Kent
Desktop Support Engineer
Our client, an NHS Trust based in Kent, is recruiting for a Desktop Support Engineer to join the IT Services department. The successful candidate will be involved in the Business as Usual practices, and to help support project work being carried out across the Healthcare Organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that Trust’s staff and other IT colleagues are fully informed of the progress of calls that are raised with the Service Desk
- Incident break/fix support, managing service requests, such as hardware and software installations and end user set-up and configuration
- Escalating unresolved calls up to 2nd line/deputy management
- Technical investigation and resolution of logged incidents or problems, and supporting implemented solutions and services to agreed SLA’s
The successful candidate would be expected to have the following:
- NHS experience
- Extensive 1st/2nd line support experience
- Good working knowledge of modern Information Technology including desktop operating systems, software packages, mobile devices
- Experience working alongside NHS based clinical systems
If this role is of interest to you, you have the relevant experience, and you are available immediately, please give Mark Birch or Mike Range a call on 020 7557 7667 to discuss this role further, and also email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.