Job Title: Development & Asset Management Officer
Job reference: 6982220
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Development & Asset Management Officer on a permanent position in the Bristol area.
Looking for an immediate start, day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the organisation’s development programme and asset management strategy
- Leading on development administrative and procedural activities and supporting the Group Head of Development to deliver the development programme and strategy
- Supporting the Head of Asset Management in the delivery of a proactive asset management service, ensuring adherence with health and safety related compliance
- Working with the Development Team to identify and acquire new projects from land led, Section 106 led opportunities to more unique, specialist supported housing projects
- Liaising with Local Authorities and Homes England
- Reviewing owned assets, prioritising optimisation and redevelopment where appropriate
In order to be successful for the role, the candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a property related environment and an understanding of residential property development & asset management processes.
- Capability to identify, progress and coordinate development led opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, colleagues and third parties and provide excellent customer service.
- IT literate, skilled in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel to deliver administration and communication services.
- A valid driving licence and access to a car
To discuss this opportunity in further detail please contact Fabian or Tom on 01216160683 or send your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.