Technology Recruitment Solutions
Role: Digital Analyst
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the digital brand tracking survey which tracks the impact the clients presence on people’s propensity to buy products
- Implement business intelligence programmes with monthly targets and forecasting based off the companies planned marketing activity, seasonality and product launches.
- Social media analysis with the use of social listening tools to create actionable and useable monthly reports.
- Social listening reports to support product planning.
- Integration of SEO metrics to the digital dashboard and reporting against SEO improvement.
- Campaign tracking through UTM, management of campaign URL’s and continual checking to validate source or traffic down to social post level.
- Paid and organic media channel evaluation to understand ROI and marketing effectiveness.
- User journey analysis to provide key data and insight for new website functionality and areas for improvement.
- Tracking the impact and effect of new website deployments.
- Suggest and look for continual improvement by looking for opportunities outside of formal briefs.
- Track paid campaign traffic and its effectiveness on the website.
- Instrumental in setting the parameters for the personalisation engine, interpreting the personas in Sitecore and working on next best action content marketing approach.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure the business is tracking all data inputs and an understanding their impact on the overall digital purchase funnel.
- Collation of monthly actionable reports which are then used by the digital team to implement change.
- Creation of the quarterly digital and social reports with insight working with the key business stakeholders to agree next actions and measurement at a global and market level.
- Report against the website’s configurator and support parts, clothing and accessories.
- Run tag audits and ensure that new websites including dealers and used car site are tracked to best practice standards.
- Make use of website tracking tools, heat mapping and site surveys to glean insight.
- • Be proficient in managing AB testing plans and reporting on results of them.
- Join the complete customer journey by utilising CRM tools and Marketo to join advertising performance with actual conversion data.
- Investigative mind-set
- Excellent analytics skills
- Ability to interpret of complex data sets, make recommendations for improvement and monitor the impact of changes
- Advanced data manipulation
- Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret for a non-technical audience
- Extensive experience of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of website monitoring and evaluation tools
- Significant experience of website analysis (how site functionality works, investigating areas of potential for the digital team to work on, recommendations to optimise website performance and conversion)
- Significant experience of online marketing analysis
- Knowledge of best practice user experience, internet principles, online marketing practices
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and tools desirable
- Knowledge of AB testing and conversion optimisation
- An understanding of non-commercial digital monitoring performance measurement is highly desirable
- Ability to estimate impact of activities on key metrics, and set goals for the business
- Experience of multi-variant testing and personalisation Other skill requirements:
- Excellent project management / organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently
- Switched on and self-starter attitude to work
- Strong team orientation with a willingness and preparedness to share and seek information, knowledge, help and support others in the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with particular skill in interpreting to non-technical audiences
- High level of common sense
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Be a digital analytics champion
Please call Daryl Medlin or Stephan Sohotta on 0121 616 0660 or email an updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.