Digital IT Operations Manager
A position has arisen for a Digital IT Operations Manager within a large private healthcare organisation. This is a key role working within IT&S department in which will be accountable for the relationship between IT and Digital supporting for strategy and the associated organizational change.
Your duties will include:
- Serving as the accountable member of staff for digital, defining the technological and data requirements to deliver the digital strategy
- Leading the support for the digital capability of the IT function
- Providing the necessary organizational change to realize the benefits and exploit the capabilities
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders, help improve and support the digital end user experience
- Responsible for key digital developments to best understand customer needs
- Designing and supporting, vendor relationships for CRM Platforms (Salesforce and Dynamics) and Web Platform (Sitecore)
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working in digital, technological or business consultancy organisations
- Experience in CRM systems (Salesforce & MS Dynamics)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (preference for Sitecore)
- Experience in stakeholder management
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Antony on 0118 207 1212 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.