Recruitment Agency reference: 6858050
A vacancy has arisen for a permanent Digital Planner to join an Independent Media-buying agency based in London. This agency prides themselves on having a flexible working environment with endless possibilities for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set. As a Digital Planner, you will be heavily involved in both PPC and Paid Social reporting/planning/optimisation for the agency’s brands across retail, e-commerce, entertainment and travel.
The successful candidates must have at least 1-2 years experience with PPC and Paid Social campaigns.
- Examining clients’ businesses to understand their values and objectives
- Producing cohesive and thorough plans to create profitable campaigns
- Generating creative ideas with other members of the team
- Presenting findings to senior staff members and clients
- Identifying potential problems and devising new ways of rectifying them
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and vendors
- Identifying opportunities for growing the list of client’s portfolio
- 1-2 years proven experience working on PPC and Paid Social campaigns in a marketing, business, or audience context
- Solid understanding of all social and paid search platforms and confident implementing changes based on different bidding strategies
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent skills in statistics, logic, Excel, and general numeracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling, presenting and public speaking
- Conducting meetings and client presentations
- Agency experience, people and team management skills are considered a bonus
To apply for this role or to find out about other Digital roles, please contact Joe Spencer-Fry in the Reading Recruitment team on 0118 207 1212 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.